Features of our Estimating Application
No clutter! Seven big buttons divide the program into its seven primary screens:
- Customers Manager (to manage your customer database)
- Project Manager (to create and manage estimates for each project)
- Reports Manager (to produce proposals, cost update reports, and bid requests)
- Parts Tool (to manage your part library database. Completely customizable and easy to use. For real!)
- Templates Tool (to create templates that allow you to estimate speedily)
- Options Tool (to customize the program for your company)
- Update Tool (to automatically update part prices with your region of the United States, every quarter)
The latest version of Clear Estimates is cloud-based, meaning you can use the tool on any device that can open a browser! The program works on Macs and PCs as well as iOS and Android operating systems for your tablet/smartphone.
Estimate easily – the core of the program
- Add parts one by one, or a bunch at once using templates
- Arrange parts into separate groups using “components”
- Process alternates (a.k.a. ” change orders “) and track how they affect the project’s cost by defining statuses of Accepted, Undecided, or Declined
- Create multiple “projects” for a customer to define different phases . When you generate the proposal you can have each of them displayed individually then show a grand total at the bottom
- With a few clicks of the mouse you can have all 10,000+ parts in the database automatically updated
- Have confidence in your data! Prices researched and maintained by industry experts
- Synchronize your data with over 350 regions in the United States
Read these recent articles:
Produce nice-looking reports
- Generate project-specific proposals with the click of a button. Project specifications are drafted automatically using the part contents of the estimate!
- Define specific “boilerplate” contract terms specifically for your company
- Create Cost Status Reports to track the changing cost of the project and payments made by your customer
- Produce a line item detailed or summarized tabular report displaying project contents from the Project Manager
Integrate with Quickbooks Pro ©
Export project estimate data and customer contact info to Quickbooks Pro.
Customize your company information
- Personalize your company information
- Import your company logo to appear on top of the proposals
- Manage an unlimited number of customer contacts in your database
- Create as many projects as you like for each customer
No minimum contract!
Use it as long as you like for just $59/month,
or cancel any time with the click of a button.
Do I have to sign a long term contract?
Nope, no long term contracts (or any contracts at all). Cancel at any time with a click of a button, no questions asked.
What do I get when I subscribe?
- Licensure to download, install, and use the software beyond 30 days
- Technical support
- Quarterly price updating service
- Upgrades at no additional cost